Thursday, November 1, 2018

Butler Co, OH- 1 week (to the hour) wait. With one... strange little detail.


Not really a new permittee- went the VA non-resident route when I turned 21 for a couple different reasons not really relevant to this story. Recently decided it was probably time to actually get my own state's permit for some other reasons- picking up a few more state's reciprocity and a NICS exemption to name a couple.The good- Butler Co got it done pretty quick and painless. Only thing better would've been print while you wait. Appointment to apply took all of 5 minutes- hand over application, training cert, money, get photo'd and printed (digitally) and done. 1 week, probably to the hour, later, shiny new permit in the mail box.The weird- according to my new permit, my state of residence is "Phio". I'm assuming somebody just fat-fingered the "P" which lives right next to the "O" on the keyboard, but now I'm wondering what, if anything, I need to do about this.Who's ever received a permit with a typo. I'm glad its something obvious like that and not my name or something that might make a cop wonder why it doesn't match my DL. I guess I'll try and call the sheriff's office tomorrow and see what they say. Hopefully they just mail out a replacement and I don't have to go in again. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2EUI5IY

No comments:

Post a Comment