Sunday, November 5, 2017

Solidifying my gen 5 decision


I went shooting with some friends yesterday and finally found a place outdoors to practice drawing and shooting. I have practiced drawing in my house but not shooting afterwards.I am a bigger guy with bigger hands and my holster is a dara iwb with medium ride. I have a glock 19 gen 4 and absolutely love it...except today. The action of lifting my shirt to get the gun is fine and i grab it fine but the finger groove placement when shooting is where my complaint is.When shooting it i found it hard to get a good placement or it would take too much time to get a good grip. This has convinces me to get the gen 5 with its loss of finger grooves. I dont want to sand them down because of resale value so looks like i will be switching. Anyone else recognize this also? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hI9M9x

No comments:

Post a Comment