Sunday, November 19, 2017

Florida CHL with theft misdemeanor?


Hey I am a gun owner but I have a theft misdemeanor in TX from a long time ago. I took the online quiz for CHL eligibility in Florida and it said I am still eligible for one. I looked at the application too and none of the questions on there regarding criminal convictions apply to me, so I wasn't sure if I need to provide additional paperwork from the courts? It sounds like I would only have to provide arrest/convictions records if one of those specific questions applied to me but they don't. Would I get in trouble for withholding information if I simply checked "no" on those questions and then mailed it in with all the other required stuff? Would they deny me because of it? I would appreciate any input from someone who has gone through the process. Thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2j72e0h

No comments:

Post a Comment