Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Alien Gear - Shield 9mm Holster


Hello /r/ccw - I recently received my permit, and have been trying different holster positions to reduce printing/be comfortable. (Yes I've searched and found a bunch of posts about printing and holsters)I currently have the AG Cloak Tuck 3.0, and while it's comfortable I feel like the butt of the gun sticks out way too much. I've tried adjusting the cant so the muzzle is pointing backwards (rather than straight down), and this has helped a little. I currently have tried anywhere from 4 O'clock to almost 6 O'clock.I have also been wearing a Blue Alpha Gear gun belt for reference.Has anyone else had this sort of issue? It's not a full size gun so it shouldn't be that hard to conceal, but maybe I'm being paranoid. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2AI3Zbh

No comments:

Post a Comment