Sunday, August 13, 2017

Taurus M85 snub .38 special and LC380


I was looking at an affordable 9MM but I have decided to alternate between my .38 snub noise and my .380 depending and weather and dress. Now I would like some ammo advise, I am now carrying 125 gr +p Winchester white box JHP in my .38. In the .380 I have 90 gr +p Fiocchi XTPHP. I have talked to both companies customer service and both say +p+ will damage the guns and void all warranties.I would like you guys (gals) thoughts on the best defense ammo for each gun. Please keep the Taurus sucks comments to a minimum I have had the M85 for years and have put close to a 1000 rounds through it. Note the Taurus is a M85b2 manufactured in 2008 and the Ruger was made in 2015 and both are +p rated. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wUAMI3

No comments:

Post a Comment