Sunday, August 13, 2017

Anyone carry a P99c & likes to carry in the Anti-Stress mode? Comfortable for guy with big hands?


Just really wondering peoples opinions on carrying this and in which of three modes you carry it in? I've only held one a few times and it's been awhile, w the pinky extender mag, I have XL glove size hands, and seems like it would only be like 2 3/4 fingers for me not a full size grip (an XD Mod 2 and Smith 9c short mags for me needs a Pierce pluse 1 or pinky extender for me to be comfortable) and even though I do it when I drink my coffee, I don't want to be a pinky dangler in a defensive shoot. Anyone with full size hands, how does that feel to you? Not sure of aftermarket support in other pinky extenders or plus 2 bases which would be ideal for me on this kinda forgotten about very good carry pistol. I like Smith 9c/FN 9c sized pistols so wanted to know a bit more about this.....While your at it, compare the single action mode after a 500 yr break in, to that of the PPQ if you could. Overall thoughts and reliability if you carry one/own one, thanks. Cheers, via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2w0NAAr

No comments:

Post a Comment