Friday, August 11, 2017

Neighbors.


I was talking with our next door neighbor. She told me her and her boyfriend took the WI CCW class, but she only carries Pepper spray. I was like "What?"My wife took the CCW course with me last year and refuses to carry.Is this pretty common with women ? I do not understand the thought pattern. She says she doesn't carry because the likelihood of her being assaulted is infinitesimal. It's a risk she is willing to take. I think it's stupid.My wife signed up. Took the class, took safety training because we have guns in the home, but refuses to carry. No pepper spray, no knife. Just nothing. She is constantly annoyed when we go somewhere and I carry. She says carrying has ruined our outings because I carry and refuse to drink alcohol. I'm not going to be pressured into not carrying.But anytime there is a break-in around the neighborhood she says she's feels safer that I'm armed. I told her to go see a therapist. 😑 via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uLLD5Y

No comments:

Post a Comment