Thursday, August 10, 2017

Kershaw Cryo...thank you!!


So a week ago or so, someone posted their setup, and there was a knife. Part of the discussion revolved around which it was, and it was a Kershaw Cryo. Did a bit of looking, and it seemed pretty much universally loved, so I ordered one, as I was wanting something a bit more tactical and a bit less esoteric than my beloved switchblade, specifically for carry.It came in today. Wow, do I like it!!! That is some nice, solid construction. I can't cite a thing I don't like about it other than the thumb nubs on the side of the blade. Those aren't a hinderance, they're just uselessly placed for any sort of leverage with which to open it. The flip lever is much better in any event.It's a solid win at a really beautiful "can't lose" price point, so thanks to the person whose name I can't remember for posting your rig and including the knife! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vJTLID

No comments:

Post a Comment