Saturday, August 12, 2017

Gotta think about things when you carry.


Last week my wife's bicycle was stolen out of our garage while we were eating dinner. I saw the scumbag come walking down the alley eyeballing garages. When he walked past mine I lost sight of him and immediately went to check on our stuff. Her bike was gone and I immediately ran to my truck and took off down the street where I saw the scumbag riding her bike. I called 911 as I caught up to him and was told they couldn't spare any officers and I was on my own (operator heavily hinting that I should punish this guy somehow and that police would understand when they got there) After a few blocks he dumped the bike and walked between two houses. I had my vp9 on my hip, but had to restrain myself from chasing this guy further. I abhor thieves and would have loved to beat this scumbag senseless, but what if things went South? I would be putting myself in the situation where I had to murder someone.Think when you carry. Keep your wits about you and make clear choices. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2w1SiwW

No comments:

Post a Comment