Thursday, August 10, 2017

Continued P320 Carry?


Hey guys. In light of the recent events surrounding the P320, I wanted to get some opinions. I've had my P320 for about two years and it has been my primary carry gun for the past year and a half. I have held Sig in high regard and have had nothing but praise for my P320. I've become very comfortable with the gun and place a lot of trust in my holster and firearm, as I carry AIWB.For those of you that currently carry P320's, will you continue to do so? Will you go for the Sig's "optional" submission or will you hold off, in hopes that they do a full-out recall?My P320 is my only handgun and I don't really have the budget flexibility to pick up another handgun at the moment. I'm leaning towards holding off on doing anything for the time being to see if Sig does a recall, at which point I'll happily continue carrying mine. In the interim, I'll admit that I'm a little hesitant to.Regards via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2wLE5RN

No comments:

Post a Comment