Saturday, July 15, 2017

Used 4th Gen G26 skinny short guy


I'm new to all this and want to get a gun for EDC and sport shooting. I'm in a position to get a used G26 for a good price from a friend on instalments. This will be my first gun and I want something I can carry comfortably and have a good time with at the range.I've tried carrying it around the house, and with his holsters and my body type (5'8" 150 lbs) the only way I can conceal decently is AIWB. In the past I've gotten form fitting clothes (but not skin tight) so I understand that's part of it, but anywhere else I still seem to print. I was thinking of purchasing a 3 speed holster for it to minimize the cost on replacing all my clothes, money is tight right now.I live in the south, so durring the winter I can conceal easily with layers, etc. Summers here are miserable here though, so once I'm working again I'll probably get a small 380 and pocket carry.I was just wondering if anyone out there has similar experience and can weigh in? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2t2Gh5W

No comments:

Post a Comment