Sunday, July 16, 2017

PURELY RHETORICAL. If someone dies in self defense.

I live downtown and it's not the safest neighborhood so at night there are crackheads outside my window screaming for hours. Side note, I live on the second floor which is technically the first floor of apartments so my window is closest to the ground level and it's pretty huge.

Anyways, recently everyone in the building got letters taped to our doors about closing our windows at night/ when we're not at home and extra ways to keep the windows from opening like attaching these little metal locks. Apparently they're worried about people climbing in.

I always close my window before I pass out but sometimes I forget and I also live alone. My only method of "self defense" would be the pepper spray I have on my nightstand.

So this is my latest 2 am thought,

Say some wackjob tries to climb through my window and I spray him with the pepper spray and he falls backwards and hits his head on the cement and dies or something. How much trouble am I in?

Again, purely rhetorical and also because I'm watching Criminal Minds right now.

Also, can't "scare" him off with a gun because I'm not old enough to legally have one.



Submitted July 16, 2017 at 02:52AM by grantmehayden http://ift.tt/2t3ZynA

No comments:

Post a Comment