Saturday, July 15, 2017

On July 31st, I join the club.


My 21st birthday is on July 30th, unfortunately that is a Sunday. So on July 31st I'll be stopping by my local sheriffs office to get my Oregon CHL! Apparently my county is known for issuing them the same day. After that I'm driving up to Washington and applying for my non-resident permit.Ordered an Alien Gear holster for my Bersa Thunder 380, bought some critical defense rounds and a spare magazine. July 31st can't come soon enough!Semi related: I'm also submitting my paperwork that same day to get my armed security license since I recently got a job doing armed security on ships. I start that on August 1st! Kind of weird to think that soon I'll have a gun on me almost 24/7 between being at work and not at work. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2t3vl8n

No comments:

Post a Comment