Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Colorado CCW for Out of Stater


Hey folks,Got a quick question in regards to a person who recently moved to Colorado (Arapahoe county, specifically). He is from Alabama and moved here for work back in January. I moved here to Douglas county and I wanted to buy a firearm right after moving here, so I was forced to get all of my Colorado stuff done right away (License, CCW, and car registration) so I'm not really worried for myself, but he's still carrying his firearm on a regular basis, operating under the assumption that his Alabama drivers license and CCW are still valid for usage. He's a lease holder on an apartment, so I would think that qualifies him for being a Colorado resident, subjecting him to the requirement for registering his vehicle, getting his Colorado drivers license, and CCW.I'm just concerned that he's going to be pulled over or get himself into a situation where someone asks for his permit, then he's in big trouble. Can someone shed some light on this? I was going to ask the Arapahoe county sheriff about this but it's a holiday weekend. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sDVGxy

No comments:

Post a Comment