Monday, July 17, 2017

.357 Sig Compact with frame safety options?


So I've recently gotten interested in the idea of using a .357 sig for my winter carry option. My EDC is a M&P Shield 9mm and I use a M&P Bodyguard .380 for summer carry. I've been looking for a winter carry for a while now and have been heavily looking into the CZ P07 9mm. Unfortunately I cant find any .357 sig barrel replacements for the .40 version of it, or any .357sig carry options for CZ in general.I'm looking for something in the standard "compact" size for appendix carry. I prefer manual safety of some capacity. "A trigger safety isn't", for peace of mind I'd like it to have a manual safety while its pointing at my major blood vessels and my business.What are my options. I'd rather not have a manual safety-less compact like the P320 or Glock. I'd prefer the barrel to be around 4 inches. Anything shorter and I'm not getting much benefit out of .357 sig.What are my options if any at any remotely reasonable price? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uvMhb5

No comments:

Post a Comment