Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Eidolon vs Raptor


Hey guys,I've been reading up a ton of holsters over the last few weeks, and think I've narrowed it down to two choices. The T-Rex Raptor, and Raven Eidolon.I'm not sure that i'm ready to go AIWB yet, but I think these give me the option to move towards that in the future should I desire to do so.I was wondering if anyone had an opinion about either of these being worn strongside IWB. As opposed to AIWB. I know the claw comes standard on the raptor, but can be removed, and likewise, should i want to switch, I'm pretty sure I can purchase a claw from raven.So far the only nod either direction I can see is that raven has a 30 day return policy no questions asked, if I think it isn't for me.Anyways all help is appreciated. I know these holster questions get annoying, but thanks for being willing to help new people.Edit: I'll be carrying a Glock 19, and already own a Hanks kydex belt. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2n7pe0H

No comments:

Post a Comment