Wednesday, February 8, 2017

First Official encounter with LEO while carrying


Hello folks, I just wanted to post that I had a first official encounter with an LEO in Omaha, NE. I was driving one evening when I noticed some suspicious activity happening and witness a car explode in flames, literally. I called 911 and they sent police and the firetrucks. I stayed a safe distance away from the fire, had my hazads on as well blocking the dead end road so nobody would go there. As soon as I heard sirens, I pulled off the side so the trucks could get in. When the police arrived, I turned on my interior lights, had my hands on the wheel and they came over and started to question. Once they approached my vehicle, I immediately informed the LEO that I was a valid CCW holder and I was carrying on my right hip. The LEO and fellow Officers were all professional, didnt even ask for my permit, drivers license, and were actually happy I was carrying. I gave them a description of the people I saw and they let me go on my merry way. All in all, I give this a 10/10. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ll7rF5

No comments:

Post a Comment