Monday, February 13, 2017

A long shot question


Anyone of my CCW friends happen to work for American Express in the new South Florida Center in Ft Lauderdale? We have a business summit there in the future and I am entertaining whether or not to attempt to carry. It's a long week in Florida without my trusty CCW at my side. I have a lot of research to do on flying with your CCW as well. I may leave it at home. I'm just curious if they have security / metal detectors and so forth. It looks like from some videos online that they have security turnstiles. It would be awfully embarrassing to have to take my CCW back to the hotel and miss the first hour of a business summit because of that. Probably wouldn't go over well... Hmm.. To take or not to take. I'm just not sure if it's worth the trouble. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kqOcoL

No comments:

Post a Comment