Monday, February 13, 2017

CCW for felon


My girlfriend unfortunately made some mistakes in her past, and thus has lost her gun rights. Getting them restored seems to be a long way off and she walks everyone in the middle of downtown with our kid. I carry everyday. But what is the best defense I can get for her? Probably pepper spray or a taser. But I worry about spray with the wind (we live by the waterfront, gets pretty windy) and it coming back and getting in her face or our infant son who is usually on her back. I would love to take her everywhere but with work that doesn't tend to work out. Can you guys give me some recommendations safe for her to use, and easy to train with/use. And let's pretend I have no budget. You can't put a price on the safety of your loved ones. Any tips would be appreciated. I didn't find much with the search button and I didn't see much in the FAQ about stuff that wasn't guns. Also I live in Washington state if it matters. Thanks in advance guys via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ldRks7

No comments:

Post a Comment