Monday, February 13, 2017

OWB Holster for M&P 9 M2.0


I just purchased an M&P 9 M2.0 4.25 in version. I wanted to pick up a OWB and IWB holster for it. I think the IWB will be either a Stealthgear or a Aliengear since this gun will be for winter carry and sweat shouldn't be much of an issue.For an OWB holster I am wanting something that will ride decently high. I don't really care for any locking features like the Safariland ALS or a Blackhawk. I want the gun to be tight against my body similar to this picture. I intend on almost always keeping this concealed. I don't think I will have any lights on the gun. I bought the gun with the safety but will most likely remove it. I don't want to wait 3 months for a holster. 1 month max. Budget is ~$50-75.What would you recommend for this gun? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lDXliI

No comments:

Post a Comment