Tuesday, January 3, 2017

RI CCW Permit


For those who have a RI CCW permit - I have a question. I am in the process of applying for my CCW. I've completed my qualification, and have several people writing reference letters for me. I am beginning to write my own letter, but am uncertain how to cover the 'reasons I want should have a ccw' part. I don't think "for self defense, and all other legal purposes" is sufficient, but I don't want to get into specifics and end up with any restrictions. The folks I know with a CCW permit have good, obvious reasons, like occupations that often have them collecting/carrying large sums of cash/out late at night. I don't have such an obvious reason. I don't want to lie on my application. Any suggestions? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hPwFdD

No comments:

Post a Comment