Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Just discovered today that I've been wearing my belt all wrong


I carry a Shield in a single clip all-kydex holster (Vedder Lighttuck) with a Hanks Gunner belt (no stiffener, yes I know, buying a Beltman is on my list). I've been carrying for two months or so. Usually, the belt sits low around my hips with the holster held against my side at 3:30, kinda being pressed into my upper right buttock area. Today I just so happened to wear my belt a little higher and tighter, so that it is sitting on top of my hips instead of around them. It made all the difference. The gun feels much more secure and comfortable, tucks closer to my body, and feels like it's being held in place more by the belt sitting on my hips instead of the tension of the belt pushing it laterally into my side. Just thought I'd share this in case it would help anyone else (or maybe you all know this already and I'm just late to the party). via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hNQugu

No comments:

Post a Comment