Sunday, January 1, 2017

(LE Encounter) could have gone worse.


First off this was during the whole anti police bull on the media so I'm sure that played a part in this but anyway heres what happened. I was stopped in SC by state patrol and every thing was going fine until one of the officers noticed my ccw in my wallet. Suddenly they acted more nervous and cold toward me, I had not said anything about my gun because SC is not a duty to inform state. Well they asked me if I had my gun and I informed them I did. They said I had to let them run the serial number to see if it was stolen, not a request. After disarming me and running the number they completely unloaded my magazine gave me a warning about my blinker and left. Did they have the right to run my serial number without my permission? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hDsdcG

No comments:

Post a Comment