Monday, June 20, 2016

Law Enforcement Encounter DFW Area


I was just pulled over. I had no idea why I was being pulled over since I had just been making a left turn. (It's always the most nerve-wrecking when you honestly have no idea why you're being pulled over.)I got out my LTC and license and handed them to he cop when he walked up. (I don't say 'I have a gun' I just hand him the license.) He says he pulled me over for having a bad tail light and because I didn't signal on the left turn. I didn't say anything, but I gave him a look on the signal like: 'come on, man.'He asks for insurance. I say can I go in the glovebox to get it he says 'yes'. I also tell him it's not my car -mine is in the shop and I'm borrowing my moms old car in the meantime. Insurance card I hand him is expired. (Thanks, mom.) He says he will go back and check the insurance through the state database. He asks where the gun is, I say my pocket. Says okay and hands back the LTC. Comes back about 2 minutes later and I show him the correct, unexpired insurance card I found in the meantime. He says I'm letting you go with a warning. I head out. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28JlEGD

No comments:

Post a Comment