Monday, June 20, 2016

Almost had to draw today.


I was waiting to pull into traffic after getting gas. I noticed somebody walking on the sidewalk, not paying attention and looking at there phone about to walk into my SUV. I waited for him to walk past me so I could pull out onto the road. He walks into my SUV and he immediately starts yelling at me about road rage, I should watch where I was going, basically going off for no reason. I didn't say a word and figured he would just keep walking, he didn't and then he said he will get his gun and shoot me. I immediately unholster my gun and lay it on my lap and I have my hand on it as he walks to my passenger side. He pulls a shirt beck with one hand to show that he had one, he never drew because he saw my gun after I said that I didn't want to have any trouble. He took off after that. I immediately called the police and they were there in no time. I knew the cop from the range so it was a friendly experience there and another officer went looking for the guy, don't know that happened there.I never had the gun pointed at him but I think he knew he wouldn't have time to reach for his.My question is what would you guys have done differently? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/28LbxzI

No comments:

Post a Comment