Tuesday, August 1, 2023

I got egged story time and some reminders

So basically let's start off with the tldr remember just to pay attention to your surroundings and avoid places that are bad and bad times of night. And also you know see what you can get delivered if you don't have to go out don't go out.

So the story. I was walking home from going to a 24-hour pharmacy to pick up some rubbing alcohol. And I was walking back at around 10:15 10:20 at night. I wouldn't necessarily call that a stupid hour but it is getting there. It is getting to an hour where you really shouldn't be out. Anyways so I was walking through not really a bad part of town but just I would say more medium it wasn't super nice but it wasn't really really bad. Anyways so I was walking home and someone in a passing car through an egg at me. It hit me and so I called the police and walked home without a shirt on. It could have been much worse. But you just have to remember to pay attention to your surroundings. I probably wasn't doing that as good as I could have. So would I do this the same way if I could do it over pretty much I just probably would try and pay more attention. I mean the time of night I was getting home and the area I've done that before at least half a dozen times and I've never had an issue. I don't know what do you guys think?



Submitted August 01, 2023 at 06:10AM by jaime_lion https://ift.tt/yW8tdcl

No comments:

Post a Comment