Saturday, August 19, 2023

Got pulled over while CC’ing.


Was the first time I ever had to give notice that I was carrying. Basically, a police car had been following me for about 10 minutes, and only put on their lights when I had pulled over to let a friend to go home. The driver comes up to my side and asks what we were up to. I tell him that we were out driving around. He sort of ignored my response and told me to step out of the car. I asked him why, and he reached in my window to unlock my door, and then grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I was attempting to tell him that I was CC’ing, but he kept cutting me, and only listened after he had patted me down. (It’s a compact .22 pistol so I guess he somehow missed it?). Anyways after I informed that I had a gun, he simply took it out of my pocket and cleared it, and then ran its serial number. It was a very stressful situation, on one hand I’m trying to tell him that I’m CC’ing but him cutting me off was quite rude, and I felt like I would have somehow gotten in trouble had I not informed him I was CC’ing. How would you all handle this situation? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/cqYkOvV

No comments:

Post a Comment