Monday, August 21, 2023

Pulled over while CCW in Texas


Nothing unusual, just posting so people have another experience for reference.I was in North DFW suburbs, heading to the movies to see Barbie. Was caught in a traffic trap for an expired registration sticker. I got about a mile from her before she turned her lights on. Pulled over in the parking lot of the theatre luckily, turned off my car and prepared my license and insurance.She approached my drivers side windows and introduced herself and I immediately informed her I was concealed inner waistband. She asked if I was holstered and chambered to which I responded yes. She asked to see the dog harness in my passenger seat with patches on it to identify what it was and then explained to me what I was being pulled over for. I handed her my license and advised her I could potentially have a warrant from a speeding ticket a couple months ago. She asked me if I was able to deholster and hand her my firearm without flagging her. I said yes ma'am and asked her if I was okay to proceed and she verbally said yes. I unbluckled my seatbelt and and lifted my shirt making the holster visible. At this point she said, "I got it from here", and while I was still holding my shirt up she deholstered me.She put my handgun on the hood of her car, ran my license, backup arrived as she was getting out. She gave me the ticket and told me I came back clean but should take care of that and the she put my handgun in my backseat and told me I was free to go.Taurus G3XL /w fluted micro comp RMR TLR7A via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/BOCNndf

No comments:

Post a Comment