Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Subcompact options


Have a p365 and been debating an LCP MAX as an even smaller option, but from what I can tell, the hellcat is even smaller in terms of height. Seeing as that’s the main factor regarding concealment, I’m curious folks’ thoughts on these two platforms (hellcat vs LCP MAX). Here comes the FUD part. Holding them all, the p365 was by far my favorite, which is why I went for that. However the idea that the striker block and sear both rely on the same neck/lug of the striker not failing is something that is constantly in the back of my head. I still carry the p365 round chambered AIWB but the (perhaps) irrational thought about the single point failure of the design has me considering the hellcat, which has a striker block design more along the lines of a Glock. So any thoughts on any of that appreciated. TIA via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/1N0PV4i

No comments:

Post a Comment