Tuesday, July 4, 2023

9mm EDC Recommendation


Hey everyone, newbie here. I’ve made my mind up on what specifics I want from my first EDC , easy concealable hand gun. This is my first gun. Please don’t respond with your opinions on whether or not a safety is needed, etc etc. Would just like to be pointed in the right direction for my first purchase. Money no problem. For my first gun, I’d like a few things:GOOD/Easy Thumb safety (for reholstering)Trigger safety (like the Glock to prevent ND from dropping)Field strip that requires no pulling of the trigger. I’ve looked at the Springfield Hellcat and it ticks all my boxes except for the field strip part.I’ve looked at the M&P Shield Plus except the thumb safety is small and uncomfortable.I’ve looked at the Sig P365 except the trigger is not like the Glock trigger making it drop safeCan anyone make a better recommendation that ticks all my boxes ? Thank you guys for the help . Total noob here. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/WoP41hF

No comments:

Post a Comment