Saturday, January 7, 2023

Somebody left their CCW in my work (public) bathroom today


So this is a short story.I work retail, and many people both open and conceal at my store.Today is the day of an event meant for kids, as well as their dumbass parents.The manager at my job ended up entering a stall and finding a 9mm glock with one in the chamber, unholstered, sitting on the toilet paper holder.The guy called in and said that he left his gun in the stall- He got all the way home without realizing his holster is empty.The cops came and likely took the gun into custody, i’m sure he’ll get it back but he really fuckin shouldn’t.Mistakes happen, but when you’re that careless with a handheld death machine in public, especially with little kids using the bathroom, you shouldn’t be carrying. People are idiots man.Update: I guess nobody claimed it, I was told wrong about him claiming it. So somebody knows they fucked up but don’t want to fix it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/SXc86aI

No comments:

Post a Comment