Monday, January 23, 2023

Stun Gun Question


I've personally decided not to own a firearm. I bought a stun gun (might upgrade to a full blown taser at some point but those things are expensive. I live in a building with very questionable security so I had to buy something) and want to make sure I have everything nailed down in terms of how to legally carry it. I've posted NC state law about it below. It sounds to me like I can carry it, it just has to be open. Right? Would any sort of concealed carry permit allow me to carry it concealed?​(a) It shall be unlawful for any person willfully and intentionally to carry concealed about his or her person any bowie knife, dirk, dagger, slung shot, loaded cane, metallic knuckles, razor, shuriken, stun gun, or other deadly weapon of like kind, except when the person is on the person's own premises. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/DRGuS1e

No comments:

Post a Comment