Monday, January 16, 2023

CA CCW Future Applicant - do they contact your employer?


I noticed our DOJ forms for applying for CCW in CA (Culver City) asks for your employer info - name, address, phone. I really don’t want my employer to have a call from a sheriff. I work in an HR department and explaining why they called sounds like a PITA. I’m sure if anything they call to ask about your character and would not mention it’s because I’m applying for CCW, as that would defeat the whole purpose of the conceal part haha. If anyone can share their experience I would greatly appreciate it. Hoping that sharing the occupation info is more of a formality like the 3 reference letters and I understand they print your occupation on the license card as well. Thank you!Current Equipment: Glock 17 Ordered/Arriving soon, Shogun - LAS Concealment Future purchase - S&W M&P Shield via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/tRjIVPi

No comments:

Post a Comment