Tuesday, January 10, 2023

The owner of a gun shop in my town is offering free range training and it’s very very eye opening.


I have some training but admittedly not much and I have not stayed on top of it. When I took my new rifle to get sighted in I found out that the owner had his own range and had people come out every Sunday and run drills. It’s totally free and all the guys there running the show are former military. I went last Sunday and I realized many things that I need to work on. I thanked him for what he was doing and that I would be a regular. He told me the store front is just a way to get in front of locals. But his ultimate goal is to train as many people as possible and make this county the most well prepared county in the country. I respect the hell out of that. And I really would recommend everyone train. If you think you can handle yourself but don’t train, you are wrong. God Bless. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2OxV9lE

No comments:

Post a Comment