Thursday, January 26, 2023

Robbery scenario question


Hypothetically speaking, if you’re ever in a scenario where a threat is for some reason or another searching your person and about to come across your concealed weapon, are you justified in using it to protect yourself? Just for the sake of assumption I’m assuming they don’t have a weapon because obviously if there is a weapon involved then I believe the use of lethal force in self defense is justified legally. But let’s say they are trying to get your wallet or something and feeling you up and for some reason or another you are unable to back away and remove yourself. If they are just taking your money and not threatening you with lethal force am I correct in understanding that I cannot use my firearm to defend myself? Is it legal to brandish it and point it at them to deter them from advancing? Or is that a charge! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/CXBdiQx

No comments:

Post a Comment