Saturday, January 21, 2023

Etiquette on Discussing CCW with family and friends


Hi everyone, a relative newbie here with a newbie question. If it doesn’t belong here, let me know and I’ll remove.Currently in process of getting my CCW in CA, and just curious how folks handle the discussion when it comes up. Personally, trying to stay secretive about it with friends and family who I’m not sure where they stand on the topic. Hell, it’s been a decade of convincing my wife.But is it really that big of a deal? I don’t want to advertise it by any means, but when it comes up I look like I’m hiding something by dancing around the topic.Just curious how others have handled it. Personally I don’t care too much, I just want to avoid future discussions on it. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/JEItSTL

No comments:

Post a Comment