Tuesday, January 3, 2023

IL Carry question


My CCW issued from my home state naturally isn't good in IL due to their strict gun laws, but I did find this "exception" on a IL CCW course's website and was curious if anyone could confirm its validity before I start keeping my gun in my glovebox."Out of state residents are granted a limited exception to lawfully carry a concealed firearm within a vehicle if they are eligible to carry a firearm in public under the laws of their state or territory of residence and are not prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm under federal law. This rule became effective immediately. If the non-resident leaves his/her vehicle unattended, he or she shall store the firearm within a locked vehicle or locked container within the vehicle in accordance with subsection (b) of Section 65 of the Firearm Concealed Carry Act."https://ift.tt/BqCAcFf via /r/CCW https://www.reddit.com/r/CCW/comments/102do0b/il_carry_question/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment