Monday, June 20, 2022

When is it the right time to draw?


When is it to correct time to draw is it state laws or is it when you feel that your life is being threatened? Last night I went to a restaurant in Chinatown. There were three let’s just call them “gang member looking“. They were harassing the 5 foot two woman restaurant worker blocking her way grabbing our pockets calling a rude calling her anti-Asian slurs. And also alienating all of the other restaurant workers threatening to hit them if they looked at them. I was with my wife and three other teenage girls. I felt that I needed to remind them to be gentlemen and we should all just get along. As I was walking out the door they started saying that they were gonna kick my ass and put me in the grave. So I replied whatever and walked outside the door. They proceeded to follow me outside the door and asked what was it that I said and that they’re going to kill my Asian ass right there in front of everyone. I noticed that he was printing on his right side hip front appendix. I said to D escalate and kowtow and get us home and safe. We were less than 3 feet away at what point Could I have drawn if I felt like my life was threatened. Did he need to brandish before or not love to hear comments. Sorry for the long rant I’m still extremely angry and frustrated. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/rJ1HwTR

No comments:

Post a Comment