Saturday, June 4, 2022

Should I stay or should I go

I want you asses what I’ve done yesterday’s night. I’m a guy in this story.

Background I’m 28M, 73 kg (161 lbs), 174 cm (5.7 ft). Fit, but running type fit (endurance and strong legs, not really upper body). I never trained any martial arts. Been in fights 3 times in my life, in middle school and high school.

Story We are waiting for a cab (4 people, 3 laddies and me). Two other man approaches with beers in their hands (cans). They (thugs) start to bug one female from our group, other female said that they shouldn’t really talk to us as we are not interested in conversation. Thugs are pressing more. I have stepped in and said - “look, girls really don’t want to talk with you, please stop bothering them.”

Their reaction was immediate, they approached me very close. In my mind I knew, we have to leave, now. One threw a punch to back of my hand, very light one and almost did not felt it and just shrugged it off. No following punches. Either I fight back and go at them or back away. I made a decision - I’m not fighting 2v1 on concrete, with guys who look light thugs and may carry weapon. I knew, their focus was only on me at this point, so ladies were mostly safe.

For some reason I wasn’t angry. Rather pretty calm. I knew what I wanted (leave) and how to get it. I started calmly saying - “we are leaving, we are leaving” to my group and to thugs. We made 10-15 m of separation, they walked behind us for another 30s and left. End.

Aftermath Other than bruised ego and shirt in bear, no damages. I will not let this sly tho. Im going to gym today and start bulking. Martial art school is next.

Question Should I fight back or should I leave the scene ASAP?



Submitted June 04, 2022 at 05:55AM by Flame_Horizon https://ift.tt/HikECvP

No comments:

Post a Comment