Thursday, June 16, 2022

CCW question


Hi! I am very sorry if the is not the proper place, but I have a question about getting used to guns and CCW stuff.I am a 20 year old female from MO, and am very worried about being on my own if something goes south. There are a lot of shootings where I live and it terrifies me, to be honest. Anyway, I have shot a gun on a few occasions and am rather comfortable, but want to be very comfortable and know all I need to before I go ahead and do my CCW courses. So, I have two questions;1) What goes on in for a CCW course? 2) How can I practice shooting? I don’t own a gun, and don’t know how I can … practice(?) at a gun range without one. Obviously I am inexperienced and might just be dumb about how gun ranges work, but I wanted to ask you all! I am sorry if I seem very ignorant in this area, but want to learn. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/i5HFWcb

No comments:

Post a Comment