Saturday, June 4, 2022

Was shot at today by some teens (airsoft)


Was running today in the neighborhood and some teens drove by and shot bb’s at my back and drove away. I’m situationally aware, but it caught me by surprise since they drive from behind. I couldn’t get the tags but got the make and model of the car and police made report. I really didn’t think I needed to carry since I was just going out for a quick run, nor do I have a holster for running. I usually carry a G48 IWB.I’m trying to replay what I should or shouldn’t have done or if I carried or not carried what would have I done? Shoot at some teens driving away (I wouldn’t). Overall no one was hurt and had faith restored in humanity with awesome neighbors. But mind is playing back over and over.Any suggestions? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/zfDILpG

No comments:

Post a Comment