Tuesday, June 7, 2022

CA ccw question


Recently my family has had a situation where my sisters now ex boyfriend physically assaulted her,(domestic violence case) and we are now in the process of the courts. Her ex boyfriend is currently awaiting trial, and she is in the process of filing a restraining order against this individual, along with all of our families names included in the restraining order as well. He cannot come within 100 yards of my sister or any of my family members including myself and the property. This individual also made threats to her life, and the life of our family, stating if he doesn’t kill us, he will send someone to do so. My question now is this enough of a reason to be granted a ccw in the Los Angeles county area? I’m not sure if this should be posted under CA GUNS, but I thought I may have some help here on the CCW forum as well. Thank you In advance. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/LG3Sj5O

No comments:

Post a Comment