Sunday, June 12, 2022

Better weapons to carry than a knife ?

I know knifes aren’t ideal at all especially if you don’t know how to use them you can hurt yourself pretty badly I want to carry one anyways as a last resort which I don’t think I’d ever try to do as I don’t wanna hurt someone that way The only reason I’d carry one is because well I’m a woman and am worried about being R worded

Yes I’ve also studied the laws on knives where I live it’s not too strict again that would be last resort and I see a knife more like a tool than a weapon and agree you shouldn’t even use it as a weapon since their dangerous

But I know there’s better alternatives like pepper spray but was just seeing what other ideas people had so comment if you have any



Submitted June 12, 2022 at 11:22PM by marky-moo101 https://ift.tt/rQy9TxR

No comments:

Post a Comment