Thursday, June 23, 2022

Advice for red dot sight off hand


Sorry for the wall of text, some background:I am recently divorced and was able to purchase my first gun less than 6 months ago. This gun is in my bedside quick access safe and has a WML and a laser sight. I took a handful of classes and I have made a concerted effort to make it to the range a few times a month. I not only shoot two handed perfect stance, but I occasionally shoot a few rounds one handed and a few rounds off-handed. The laser sight helps a lot and I am more accurate than I expected to be off handed.Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, I decided I didn't want a WML on a carry gun if I ever start doing that regularly, so I bought a second gun. This gun has a red dot instead of a laser and that works very well for me too, until I shoot off-handed. When the gun is in my left hand, the dot is not on target.Is there some trick I can use when shooting with a red dot off-handed to make it work, or should I plan to ignore the red dot and only use my iron sights when shooting off-handed? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/NuQvRrd

No comments:

Post a Comment