Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Justified in using pocket knife?

I’m 5’4 and slim. Almost had an altercation with this dickhead who was at least 6ft and a bit of fat because he didn’t like me and my grandmother wearing face masks. We didn’t say or do shit to him. He just eyed us and wanted to pick on us.

I ask this because he cornered me in the store by using his weight forcing me to step back and I ended up with my back towards a large glass window. He was feinting to head butt me and just talking shit. I’ve been in muay thai for 4 years, but I was not willing to throw hands with this large ass dude. However, I did have my pocket knife.

Had he did attacked me or my grandmother and I used my pocket knife, would I had been justified? I live in California btw.



Submitted June 29, 2022 at 02:42AM by heatcheckkkk https://ift.tt/aGbJvwp

No comments:

Post a Comment