Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Traveling to Ohio, looking for some insight.


Hello all. Later this month I will be traveling from Idaho to Ohio to see some family and will be taking my concealed pistol with me. From what I can find online, Ohio offers reciprocity with Idaho if the person is in possession of Idaho's enhanced permit, which I have. I tried to read through the laws for Idaho through USCCA I believe it was, and think I have the gist of it but thought I would check in with any OH residents here. I am planning on carrying an FN 509 Compact.Does OH have any 'restricted' carry firearms?Are there any restrictions to magazine size? (Mine are 15 and 12)Is there a restriction on carrying with a light and red dog optic?I will be in Summit, Cuyahoga, and Geauga counties with occasional trips into Cleveland. Are there any differences in carry laws/regulations between these counties?Additionally, I have my pistol in a pelican case, mags separate in the case, ammo in a factory box in the case, and the holster loose in my suitcase being checked. Is this all as should be?Thank you all in advance for the help! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/KCVf0PX

No comments:

Post a Comment