Saturday, September 4, 2021

People that have actually been to Tactical Response Fighting Pistol....


What are your thoughts? Would you recommend it?My wife and I are pretty avid shooters and looking to expand our toolset. Neither of us have taken any official consumer training but we shoot either weekly or bi-weekly. She learned to shoot at a young age as did I. My father taught me what he learned from the military many moons ago and I've since joined and learned the current curriculum.Tactical Response is about a day trip away from where we currently live and the training seems pretty good. I'm just looking for feedback from real people who have been there, not just what other youtubers say about another youtuber.Edit: If you have any suggestions for any other training schools please provide that along with feedback. And no, I'm not interested in hearing about your, "$100 NRA bullshit don't shoot your self" class. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3h3ky9i

No comments:

Post a Comment