Thursday, September 30, 2021

CCW Backpack* (not sling bag) like Vertx EDC Pack, but smaller? (~15L)


Disclaimers I carry on body, AIWB, pretty much always. I'm not looking for an opinion on off body carry, I'm looking for bag recs.I currently have a Vertx EDC Ready Pack, which is essentially the perfect bag for me, accept it's way too big. I don't carry a ton of items, so the 20L of space is just excessive. My ideal bag would be this, but in a size somewhere between 10 to 15L.I have tried sling bags, from Vertx and other companies, and absolutely hate them purely for how uncomfortable they are for me personally.Main points I'd like to hit are: * Backpack (2 Shoulder Straps) * ~10 to 15L ish * Decent organization for pens, gloves, notepad, etc * Easy to access compartment for firearm (separate version other pockets, like the Vertx system) * Ideally not super tactical looking, probably the point I'm most willing to compromise on if it meets all other criteria * Not picky on price if it does what I want, I'd pay Vertx some big bucks for a one off smaller version of The EDC Ready Pack if I could.I've dug through all the posts on Reddit that I could find (as well as Google) and haven't found what I'm looking for, mostly due to anything in this size range being sling bags. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ojYyLB

No comments:

Post a Comment