Saturday, September 4, 2021

TIPS For People New to CCW


When I was looking into getting my permit to carry I had a lot of question and concerns, I didn’t know anyone who carried so I turned to the internet to find answers. I made this post to compile tips and tricks from people who carry so people who are looking into it or are just starting can get some info on the subject that might be useful. I will start with 3 things I think are important when first starting to carry. 1. A quality belt and holster are key 2. The gun you carry can make a huge difference between a good experience carrying and a bad one so do research before choosing. 3. Minor printing is not as big of a deal as you think it is.What are your tips or things you wish you knew when you first started to carry? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3DOflvK

No comments:

Post a Comment