Friday, September 24, 2021

Why are police so anti ccw?


I went into my local state police station to get fingerprinted for a ccw from Florida as I travel a lot to reciprocating states. They were a bit confused because this was the first one they’ve ever seen and the ink fingerprinting system has been long phased out in my state (had to tear apart their storage for an ink pad) an older detective who wasn’t fingerprinting me kept questioning my ability to own a firearm for no reason. What set me off was when he asked me “do you even know how to handle a firearm”. I’ve been shooting for many years with many classes and courses taken for ccw, 3 gun and hunting. Why are some police so anti gun? As a detective, he has probably seen multiple homocides before, why would he be opposed to a law abiding citizen practicing his rights of self protection? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3oaJ4d3

No comments:

Post a Comment